Thursday, February 4, 2010

Filling the National Stadium

April 21st this year I turn 40 ;-) On that night I am delighted to announce that we will be fully involved in 'There is Hope' a city wide outreach to Dublin involving ourselves and the other Arise Dublin churches www.arisedublin.com

This night will feature Life stories (one of which is from my brother in law Dave), Multi-media, well known boxer Katie Taylor, and we hope some rockin' music that will blow a few stereotypes to smitherenes (is that how you spell it???) including Moya Brennan and perhaps Bluetree (God of this city). There will also be a speaker communicating Christ - the Hope for Ireland, that is Tony Stone, a 70 yr old man that we know will do the event justice. We as city leaders are teaming together in expectation of great things!

Not a bad way to spend my 40th I reckon!!! ;-)

No comments: